Monday 6 April 2015

Sunny favourites

The Sun is back for this brief spell of holiday I have before my exams. Work has temporarily ground to a holt and for a change I wanted to share some of the things I am loving at the moment. These are just 5 things that have made me happy and so I hope they will do the same for you.

1.
I have just started reading this and at chapter 3 i am already completely obsessed with it. I think this it the most well written and captivatingly in chanting book i have ever read and i would thuraly recommend it to every one who has not already read it. 

2.
beck - morning. this is a really beautiful and relaxing song to calm you down and chill to. I even paint to this track. 

3. 
I have always found that good skin makes me feel so much happier. I got this just a few days ago and for my it is amazing. it has spf 30, it is moisturising with out being really thick and it blends so well. it comes in a range on colours so if you are really pail like me or darker you can find one that sours your skin tone. 

4. 
I have been using these paints since christmas and so far i think they are great. these have really bold colours which you know i love and they are a great consistency. I have the 10 colour mixing pack and i have found that this is the best one i have had so far for creating the full range of colours I use. 

5. 
I love the summery floral and fresh smell of this perfume. It is my summer sent and although it is not technically summer yet this makes me exited for it. 

on that note i leave you. Have a lovely time in the sun! Eleanor X 


No comments: