Wednesday 22 April 2015

Face up

So I am just back to school after the holidays and my higher art folio is just being sent of. I know I have done a post on my final but I didn't show my development.
***
It has come a long way since i started it and i wanted to show how I developed my ideas. I have never done a portrait before and so this is a new experience.

I started by working out the facial structure and blocking in the colours. 

I added a back ground, And worked on the skin mainly. 

When i had worked out the skin town better using dry brush I had to change the hair a bit. 


Croping is an important part and I used white card to look at different ways of cropping.

The development that I did will also be marked and it is just a series of scotches and paintings that lead to the final, including some writing about it all and a photo as my starting point.

so this is my final : 
Eleanor X 




No comments: