Wednesday 15 April 2015

inspiration.com

Inspiration when painting or doing art is the thing that ether makes you want to paint or not. So because of this is is really important. My 3 tips are ...

1.

This is where I find lodes of photos to inspire me about a subject and get ideas about how to do things. It is so easy to use and there is so much content every thing from how to paint a face to wedding ideas and yoga to strengthen you body. 
Follow me at - https://uk.pinterest.com/eleanorlumsden/ - to see my inspiration for projects on my art ideas board and all the other things that inspire me. 

2.  colect photos when you are out and about : 
on a walk ..

in the car ...


when you see the first snow drops ...

when the sun shines ...

on the London eye 


even what you eat !
This can all be useful when you don't know what to paint or draw and keeping them on your lap top means that you are never out of inspiration. 

3. colect post cards and make mood boards- 

mix of different photos that I have used before in mood boards 

post card collection 
These are something I do in the corner of my room I use for painting. Just print out photos and collect objects and even fabric that interests you. It isn't as portable as the photo one but if you have a place where you can deep it then it works well. even gust finding a large bit of card to tape them on can do the job.

keep inspired. Eleanor X 


No comments: